cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to Multiple Receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XI Experts,

I have a scenario with incoming IDOC HRMD_A inside which could be 4 objects which have different value in one parameter. In IDOC there are only the values which changed.

It means there can be all 4 kind of objects and each could be there several times. One of first kind, three of second time etc. But there can only be one kind of object. (not all 4)

I have created interface mapping where I splitted the IDOC to a particualr messages. Each target message has the occurence of 0..unbounded. But now... the problem is I have to send the particular xml to a particular synchronous web service (according to a type of message). I tried to use the enhanced receiver determination... but the target system can't be integration process (when I have 3 objects of one kind I have to send them separately and synchronously therefore I have to use it). I tried to make all the logic in one integraion process with a fork with 4 branches but it doesn't work.

I would appreciate any idea.

Thanks,

Pavol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavol,

You should be using the Switch step in BPM to decide which receiver it should go to and not Fork step.

Regards,

Jaishankar