cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retain the values in view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a view with two buttons. i have to give input and click the first button, it ll fetch some values and those ll be displayed in text boxes...

Then i hav to display some more details in a table for the input which i hav been given already. This has to happen while clicking the second button. Both the things r working fine. but while clicking the second button, output of the text boxes r disappeared. only the table values r displayed.

But i hav to display all the values in the view. I mean the text box values should also be displayed while clicking the second button too...

Wt i hav to do for the same... Give me the solution...

Regards

Raaam's...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are using same internal table for both buttons..

Are you getting same data into textboxes and table?If so then no probs otherwise if u are getting different data the internal table data will be change when u click second button.

Take two different internal tables and bind the data of internal table to your UI elements .Then ur prob will be solved.

Reward points if helpfull,

regards,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raaam

check the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW that you may not be clearing the values there

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the action of the second button and check if the values are cleared. I think that this button is clearing the values and refreshing the context attribute binded to the text box.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply...

I didnt clear any values in the action of button2. Automatically it clears the values which is fetched by button1.

Edited by: Raaam'S on Jun 23, 2008 11:48 AM