cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL-Parameter to open Transaction via ITS in change or display mode?

tom_kiemes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Does an URL parameter or something similar exist which you can use to call a transaction via ITS ether in display-mode or in change-mode.

My problem is, that i have a ITS URL to a Transaktion which shows a view

(http://us4505.wdf.sap.corp:50002/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?TRANSACTION=S_APL_52000015&LANGUAGE=DE)

The view is always displayed in change-mode.

I want to call the transaction in display-mode.

How can i do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

if a transaction starts with a particular mode this is an application setting. There is no ITS parameter or SAP GUI setting that will change the behaviour of the application.

However, there might be a chance for you to change the appearance of the first dynpro. Use the ~transaction =* notation to provide an OK code to let the system process the first screen before displaying the second. You will find information about the *-notation in our Wiki articles.

The idea is to sent the button code for changing the mode with the first request.

With best regards,

TJ

tom_kiemes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the fast response.

It's "good" to know that ITS has nothing to do with this behavior.

I had the idea with the ~OKCODE parameter bevor, but my programm where I call the transactions via ITS is a generic tool and I can not count on the "fact" that on all views the "Change/Display" button has the same functioncode as example AEND...

But thanks again.

I have already a workaround for this problem in my mind.

EDIT: Ah, I just had a look on your mentiond point with the *-Notation. I didn't know of that notation befor, so I mistook this points.

Now I got it!

For everybody else see this link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/pages/viewpage.action&pageid=22375

Edited by: Tom Kiemes on Jun 20, 2008 3:59 PM