cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment against CTM pur req

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have generated Pur req using CTM, now i am trying to deploy the supplies using Deployment.

My settings are

Deployment against last SNP run

Dep horizon: 49

Pull distri horizon: 49

I get a error "no SNP stock transfer for planning".

Is it possible to do deployment against SNP orders created using CTM?

Is their any setting i am missing?

Also when I am doing SNP heuristic instead of CTM its working

Thanks

Sanjog

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is absolutely possible to run Deployment post-CTM. Infact, we run it everyday. Just make sure that you are running CTM in SNP mode instead of PPDS. This means you need to make sure the purchase req are in the same ATP category as Heuristics created ones. The other thing you would want to do is to make sure that the purchase req ATP category is in the ATD category group. Try to also use a copy of the deployment planning book to do deployment first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Pur req in CTM run has the same category (BH) as that created in SNP heuristic run in my scenario.

Also as I understand this category is in the standard ATD Issues category.

Whn I am running the same cycle with SNP heuristic instead of CTM, deployment works.

Is their any CTM setting as I have configured SNP order in my CTM profile.

Also I am using "refer to last SNP run" for deployment, are their any global settings that I am missing.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjog

I not sure if my reply help sou solve your problem but just check that your are not running the CTM with PPDS master data. i.e. using the time continuous or bucket oriented planing. check the source of supply for inhouse, it should not be PPDS type and order category should be SNP not PPDS.

Regards,

Sushovan Datta