cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a question, i have a retail sales order no.1 and promotion sales order no.2, they have the same material which haven't any stock now.

After good receive in warehouse, i want to assign the stock to promotion order first, can i make any priority mark in no.2 sales order??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For prioritizing of sales document by material for retail scenario, you need to run the std allocation program V_V2 (T-Code) which will help your cause.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i am running V_V2, but it will assign stock by sales document number, so it will assign to sales document no.1 first. But i need to assign to No.2 first. How i do that automatically ? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of explaining in detail, it will be better if you can check this in the help document provided in the V_V2 selection screen. In the application tool bar, there is a button in blue color marked as 'i".

Click on this and go tho the examples, you should be able to solve this.

Hope this helps. Reward points if useful.

Regards,

JLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JLN,

Thanks for your reply. I think the "button in blue color marked as 'i"." just can provide me some information about the priority in sales order.

Now i choose another way to do this, change the priority in each sales order item, the in V_V2, system will assign the stock by my priority.

Thanks all the same.