cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery created is not taking all the items of the STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a Stock Transport order and in that I have created 3 line items of the same material each item having 1 EA quantity.

Then I tried to create a Outbound Delivery using transaction VL10B. The delivery was created with only one item and a batch e.g. it only took the 1st item of the STO with 1 EA.

This material had sufficient stock in the delivering Plant with different batches.

Please could you let me know the possible reason why it did not take the other items of the STO ?

Could it be a system performance ?

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanta,

Don't enter any value in the CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt field, then check it would create Outbound delivery for all the line items of the STO.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanta,

Use the transaction VL10D instead of VL10B that will resolve your problem.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a Delivery with STO, normally the system creates separate deliveries for each line item.

Just to verify this, please try to create deliveries for the same STO. My feeling is that it shall allow to create deliveries.

Pleasel let us know your feedback so that we all can analyse further, if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikant,

Yes this could be the problem, I have to maintain the batch number for all the items.

But since I did not maintain any batch number in non of the items in the STO, how did the delivery got created for only the 1st item of the PO ?

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sumanta

you are right , let me check this in my system , i ll let you know if i get any clue .

regards

ravikant dewangan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikant,

Thanks. Please let me know if you get any clue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet,

I created the STO where all the items has the same material, hence the loading group will be same.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravikant,

When I created the STO, I did not put the batch number in any items, because when we will pick in the delivery we can provide the batch number.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

plz maintain batch number for all line item other wise it will not appear in VL10B . yesterday i was facing same problem .

regards

ravikant dewangan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. But all the delivery dates were same in the STO.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

now only one thing may be wrong , batch number , plz check the batch number for material if any diffrence will be there in batch number than that material will not come in VL10B ,

check and let me know ..

regards

ravikant dewangan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the loading group is maintained for the materials of the other lie items in the PO. Also, if there are loading groups, then a shipping point determination should be there for a combination fo that loading group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

make sure that delivery date of each line item is same . if not then in VL10B give the range of delivery date and this range should cover all the line item delivery date .

regards

ravikant dewangan