cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery created for STO, is not taking all the items of the STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a Stock Transport order and in that I have created 3 line items of the same material each item having 1 EA quantity.

Then I tried to create a Outbound Delivery using transaction VL10B. The delivery was created with only one item and a batch e.g. it only took the 1st item of the STO with 1 EA.

This material had sufficient stock in the delivering Plant with different batches.

Please could you let me know the possible reason why it did not take the other items of the STO ?

Could it be a system performance ?

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The delivery dates were same.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend

YOu mean the delivery dates in all of those 3 line items are same and still system is creating delivery document for only one line item leaving behind rest of the line items.

Did you check whether system has summed up Quantities and created deliv doc as one line item

ENJOY SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopal,

The system did not summed up the quantities. The delivery was created only for the 1st item of the STO, only for that quantity.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check if you have unrestricted stock of the specific batches mentioned in STO.

also,make sure your batches are not restricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend

Check for the delivery dates in the STO PO. If they are different then the delivery document will also be different.

ENJOY SAP

Regards