cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxmb_moni - IDoc to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

my idoc 've been successfully send from the sender system.

but its neither getting displayed in the sxmb_moni nor saved in the specified path.

plz suggest me a solution..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot...

i followed your suggestions.

there is no queue in process...

i think my problem is in setting the target directory in communication channel......

plz give me a suggestion....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>i think my problem is in setting the target directory in communication channel......

This is not at all problem to get the Idoc from R/3 to XI

After you get the Idoc from R/3 to XI, Xi will do the mapping & processing and then it will look for the Receiver CC

That time this will comwe into Picture

So first of alll u have to get the idoc to XI and able to see in MONI

So check in the above mentioned possible strucked places

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Check whether the RFC destination created inthe sender r/3 system is working properly or not

besides these Are Some of the Error Tracking Tips:

Check whether IDoc was created:

1. Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time parameters etc. If IDoc found in failed status, open status records folder and double click on the failed status records to get error message.

Check Whether IDoc is received by the Receiver:

2. Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time parameters etc and verify if the IDoc was created or not and if IDoc is in a successful status or not. If the Idoc is in Status-30(Yellow), you can push it again through Transaction BD87.

3. If the IDoc is located and status is successful but receiver has not received the IDoc, Execute transaction SM58 to determine if IDoc is stuck in the ALE/RFC layer. If entries exist in SM58, look for Message Type

4. If message type exist and Run the Program "RSARFCEX". If after the RSARFCEX program has ran and IDocs are not in SM58, issue should be solved. Validate in receiving system via WE05 that the IDoc was received or not.

5. If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING. We need to have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

6. After an issue has been resolved and/or you need to process an IDoc, besides processing IDocs via programs, you can also process IDocs via Transaction BD87

note : please reward points

Edited by: Deepak Shah on Jun 20, 2008 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the solution for the problem in technical routing....

plz help me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot...

i have checked the SXMB_MONI. idoc 've not reached there.

but it is in IDX5.

what might be the problem?

thanks in advance....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Delete the Idoc Meta data in XI--IDX2 & Create it again

2) Check in XI side , is there any Lock Entries is there in SMQ2.

Double click on the Message which is there in IDX5 , it will take you to MONI and can able to see any error on any one of the stages by scrolling the message right hand side

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are triggering the IDoc using We19 and mentioning the right port and Partner number information. Just check the port once more and see where it is pointing.

If all this information is intact, go to transaction SM58 and check that your RFC user has access to send data to XI.

you can check your partner profile also, if your idoc delivery mode is COllect or Immediate. You can manually force idocs to get out of R/3 by using transactions RSEOUT00 and We14.

Just use all these methods. I am sure that your problem will be solved.

Kulwinder

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better check your IDOC# number in TC: IDX5

Now you can able to track whether your IDOC reached XI or what?

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also double check that you have set the correct port destination for that ALE partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3 system, Goto SM58 tcode and see if the IDOC have stuck up in Queue.

If the entry is available then select it and press F6, to push it manually.

This happens normally if IDOC stuck up in queues.

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jun 20, 2008 8:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Following are the Possible checks

1) Check in R/3 side SMQ1 & SMQ2

2) Check in R/3 side SM58

3) Check in XI SMQ2 and IDX5

Delete & Try to load the Idoc meta data in XI of IDX2

Regards