cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard Transaction screens in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have R/3 Transaction screens with me which I need to show in Visual composer. Can you help me in letting me know the procedure.

Moreover I need to change the look and feel of the usual SAP transaction screens, is that possible too with VC.

Let me explain with an example to make the requirement clearer.

Say we have this SAP transaction u201CCreate RFQu201D (ME41) screen.

Can we simulate the screens (like the create RFQ: initial screen etc.) in VC with the same functionalities?

Its like user will see the screens created in VC instead of the R/3 usual screens to do the same things.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Milton,

As far as I know you are not able to call R/3 transactions from Visual Composer. You had a sugestion from Venkat, to call a BAPI. In my last project I did so but I simulated transactions from Visual Composer (a fake way but good for users who are used to some transactions). Other option would be consider ITS but out of Visual Composer.

For ITS information:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e073a357-deed-2a10-2da3-b9f82a41...

Regards,

Gilson

0 Kudos

Hi Gilson..can u please explain what do you mean by "I did so but I simulated transactions from Visual Composer "..how did u simulate ?

thanks in advance

Milton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milton,

I said 'simulate' because I am not calling the real transactions. I used visibility condition in a form to call different BAPI. For example: When the user open an application a single field form comes up. From this form users can type diffent 'Transactions'. What actualy he/she is doing it to send a code, like ME41 to a 'Store'. When users started the application he called two BAPIs and theses BAPIs are shown in two different tables. With you conde in 'Store', you can play with 'Visibility' (shows when store@transaciton==ME41).

As I said, it is a fake way but you give users the feeling of calling a transaction.

Regards,

Gilson

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just came back from SAP Analytics - and Yes, it is possible to call an R/3 transaction from within Visual Composer. Try this out.

Yes, I will advise an HTML view.

But keep in mind that HTML views can´t be used within nested iviews.

http://YOUR-SYSTEM/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.Transaction?System=ECCCLNT800&TCode=VA02&GuiType=WebGui&DynamicParameter=VBAK-VBELN="&@Order_Number&"&OkCode=ENT2

This works for me:

An alternative URL syntax would be:

"pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2ftemplates!tftemplates!2fiviews!2fcom.sap.portal.sap_transaction_iview?System=SAP_R3&TCode=XXX&GuiType=WebGUI!&DynamicParameter=VBAK-VBELN%3D" & @Order_Number & " & OkCode=ENT2"

Notice:

!3a Is a replacement for :

!2f for /

%3D equals =

Here you have to replace XXX in TCode with your desired transaction

and if you want to parse a Dynamic Order Number from VC - this is the part for DynamicParameter (otherwise just skip that part. Hope that helps,

otherwise feel free to write to me personally

jad_at_invendium.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

vc is used for to make Web ui interfaces . in vc the loook and feel of vc screens is good than R/3 Screens .

I dont knw abt transactions

if u have an BAPI U can import to VC U make screens Look and feel is good .

Regards ,

Venkat