cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC asynchronous in BPM

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody tell me how to do tthe necessary steps in the integration directory in order to configure the BAPI wrapper?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why do u need a bpm if it z not sync-async bridge?

sending system and recieving system details please.

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

i have a ASYNC RFC call, from my BPM to a R3 BACKEND

Then this R3_BACKEND, when finishes the process of that function module, last lines of the function module ara a call to another function module with destination XI.

I've made the same as SAP documet 'How to .. USE BAPI WRAPPERS IN ASYNC SCENARIOS WITH CCBPM'.

The problem is that i don't know how to receive the 'answer' from the R3_BACKEND into my BPM.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you have to configure is in XI Directory your system as sender with the RFC/BAPI that is called on XI and your BPM as receiver.

Then in the BPM you need to add a receive step after the send step which calls the RFC /BAPI on R/3. Now to "find" the correct BPM instance to which the RFC call is to be returned you need to add a correlation to the BPM which creates a realtionship between the send and receive step using the payload of both messages (e.g. an order number which is contained in both messages).

best regards

Christine

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

i will very pleased is someone could add me in his messenger in order to explain the problem faster and better.

I need to finish this step this afternoon. I'm in a critical situation

my email : igusito@hotmail.com

Thanks to everyone

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1926.Check [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] it out ..:)

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

it's not a SYNC CALL.

I want to receive into XI a RFC call from an R3_Backend and i don't know how to do the receiver determination.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inigo,

when you create a RFC of remote enabled module. It has its signature import export parameters,nothing but message interface which you import in XI from R/3 under

imported objects.

Your sender service would of R/3 sender system with message interface as imported RFC.

Target service would be where you want to sent rest scenarion config is same for every othere interface.

Is there something else you were looking for?

Cheers,

satish

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BAPI WRAPPER IS AN RFC.

WHAT IS THE SOURCE AND DESTINATION SYSTEM.?