cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPKA70013

former_member657020
Participant
0 Kudos

Here iam applying Support patch SAPKA70013.While applying the support patch it says me for a conflict with SAPK-400C5INCPRXRPM. i have gone through 1037374 and downloaded the reuqired CPRXRPM from the note. now when iam defining the queue it says me prereqistes for SAPK-400C5INCPRXRPM could not be fulfilled. it requires SAPK-400C4INCPRXRPM. In which notes can i find SAPK-400C4INCPRXRPM so that i can download the patch and apply the patch. Please assit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

download it from following

Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group ->SAP Application Components-> SAP ERP-> SAP ERP 6.0-> Entry by Component-> SAP cProject Suite->CPRXRPM 400

regards,

kaushal

former_member657020
Participant
0 Kudos

For that it is asking for maintenance optimizer to be configured in solman. Do we have any further idea other than this maintenance optmizer. Any note wehere i can download this patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

All corrective software packages, for SAP NetWeaver 2004s and SAP Business Suite 2005 and beyond that are delivered after April 2nd, 2007 will ONLY be available via SAP Solution Manager's Maintenance Optimizer. Find more details in following link

http://service.sap.com/solman-mopz

regards,

kaushal