cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales structure assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i ve 1 sales org and 3 d ch and 6 div and 1 cm on dch and 1 com div

if i wann make assignement i need to creat sales area so wheather i need to creat slaes area with each dch and div.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to SPRO-ENTERPRISE STRCTURE-ASSIGNMENT-SALES & DIST-ASSIGN DC TO SO, ASSIGN DIV TO SO,

MAINTAIN SALES AREA

TO MAINTAIN COMMON DIS CH : OVR1

COMMON DIV: OVR2

REWARS IF HELPFUL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

If you do not want to have different data in master data as per sales area than only common master option is valid.

For example, you have suppose , 2 distribution channel,1 sales org and 1 division,so you can create 2 sales areas.

Take for example in the dist.ch 1, you want to have ABC payment term, but in dist.ch.2, you want to have XYZ payment term. That means data are different in for different dist.ch. ,means for different sales area data are differing.

In such situation you can not create common master data.

so, if this is the situation , then you have to extend your customer for the other sales area one by one to those sales area ,you need.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

See the basic need of maintaining common dist channel and common division is when u dont wanna restrict ur customer to any specific distribution channel or specific div.

Maintaining Cm-DC- will help u to create the orders by entering any DC in the order

Maintaining Cm-Div-will help u to create the orders by entering any div.

But before doing this u need to maintain ur customer master record with Cm-DC /Cm-Div as desired.....

Hope this would be helpful....

Reward if suitable.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Common dchs and divs are mainly used to ignore the masater records to be extend for multiple sales areas.

before that u should set up sales areas even those distribution channels and divisins are combined.

correct me if i wrong

Reward me if helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know that how it useful com dchl and cm div

i ve 1 s o , 3 d chl ,6 div

and need com div and com dchl

so when i l lcreat s order

that time i ve to creat ind sales area wise order or just need to put com div and com dchl there if yes how it shd identify which div and dchl it shd take plse reply as soon as possible