cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all,

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can write print program for Smartform.plz help me very urgent.

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

HI murali u can use these function modules for printing amount in words. please check these once.

SPELL_AMOUNT and IQAPI_WORD_WRAP function modules.

0 Kudos

murali i think u know that how to write the print program and how to call the smart form to ur print program.ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.sreeram. i got it.but again u have to write this into smartform. otherwise there is any way to write code.

Murali.

0 Kudos

no murali

after design the smart form u have to write the code in se38.

in se38 u'll call the smart form what ever u designed in smartform by using CALL FUNCTION 'some numbers'.

assign the internal tables from se38 to smartform activate it and then execute the program from se38.

0 Kudos

hi murali how ru. how about ur work it's been competed.now i am doing some changes the program by calling archiving function modules. once its finished i have to send it to concern person who is from indonetia.i am only the person working on archiving here. other persons are working at client place.i can't get help from my collegues becoz not there near to me.

if u have the time plz find out the reasons to how to archive the data.

tahnks

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to tcode NACE.Select the application and press button OUTPUT TYPES.Go to Processing routines.Here you can assign Program,Form Routine and Form name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Please check this link

Calling Smart Form using Driver Program

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/SimpleDriverProgram/Demo.htm

u can alos use Function module

FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'
EXPORTING
FORMNAME = ' Function module name '
IMPORTING
FM_NAME = fm_name
EXCEPTIONS
NO_FORM = 1
NO_FUNCTION_MODULE = 2
OTHERS = 3.
IF SY-SUBRC 0.

ENDIF.

Best regards,

raam

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not driver program. i want to assign my samrtform in output types.there u have to give print program.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Murali,

UIs your issue not yet resolved? I had given a suggestion in the last thread that u posted.

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes .Nayan. i got it. but data not fetched in to output.

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats ur exact problem??? not getting that.

Thanks

Nayan