cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inter pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In intercompany sales in pricing procedure determination (OVKK) for which sales area (supplying or Ordering sales area)we assigned intercompany condition type PI01 & which sales area we assign satand pricing procedure.

Please give me solution for this.

Thanks,

Rash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

During Intercompany Scenario, we have followig process;

Sales Order -->Delivery --> F2 Invoice

--> IV Invoice

For the cycle SO to F2 invoice, the sales area remains same. That is the ordering sales area.

For the cycle SO to IV incoice, the sales area at sales order will obviously be the ordering sales area. However, during IV creation, the supplying sales area is considered. You can check any IV document in your system and you will realise this.

Hence the sales area to be considerd is NOT ordering sales area but supplying sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During IV creation, the supplying sales area is considered. You can check any IV document in your system and you will realise this.

Where & how I can use this IV document with supplying sales area,so that I can create intercompany billing against ordering company/sales area.

Please give me solution for this.

Thanks,

Rash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inter compay sales process here we assign to standard pricing procedure ordering sales area ,

Thanks & Regards

vivek