cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to control user not to change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I disallow user to change the order quantity and price in sales order when there is a delivery note has been created?

Can workflow meet my requirement?

tks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

To restrict changing price in sale order you have to set an option in condition type details.

for example ur condition type is PR00.

go to v/06

select pr00 and click on details button.

now

under tab "Changes Which can be made"

Select option 'D' for 'No Limitations' field.

and in case of quantity you cannot change in sale order if the material is delivered for complete quantity.

u can also restrict users by changing quantity in deliveries through Copy Control Settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For sales order u have already created delviery then u are trying to change the sales order then system will not permit u to change and it will say " Subsequent document already exist "..

If only sales order created but user does not want to change the price then it can be done by giving authorizations to users to change the price. For this please consult Basis team.

If u want to change the quantity in sales order i think it is not possible through standards.. u will have to go for user exit...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

WITH THE HELP OF BASIS AUTHORIZATION , dont allow them the tcode VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain condition records for prices in VK11. Now ask the BASIS guy to block this transaction for the users. So whenever there is a price change you can directly change it in VK11 as it was blocked for endusers. second issue if delivery was done i think the user cannot change the quantity of the line item, what he can do is to add a new line item.

Hope this would help you, have a nice day at work

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks for your reply.

but, in fact, I want to realize the function of the authorization for the price when there is a need to change the price.

the same thing happens to sales order's quantity.