cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The usage of billing plan in the WBS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

There is a billing plan in the WBS, but I don't konw how to use it. I want to create billing for this WBS, I don't know is it possible to create billing document from this billing plan directly?

thanks

Lance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This billing paln is generally created for revenue planning during early stages of Project when sales order doesnt exist. You can copy this billing plan to Sales order. Refer [Billing Plan|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4c/22744246e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Billing will happen when block in billing plan of Sales order is removed. In case of milestone billing, when you confirm a milestone, billing block is removed and you can proceed to Billing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thanks for your reply, I want to know how to copy billing plan from WBS to sales order.

Lance

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA02: double click the line item.

Go to account assignment tab , mention the WBS Element here.

Now go to billing plan tab, click on the milestone billing, in the subsequent screen mention the WBS Element. copy all.

This will copy the billing plan.

Hope its useful.

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lance,

billing plan in WBS is for information nd is not operative you need to maintain separate billing plan in sales order nd carry out ur billing process.

regrds

pushpa