cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding issue in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I'm getting rounding issue when maintaining pricing condition per 1000 instead of 1 unit. Initially we had rounding issue and after applying 80183 note we fixed the rounding issue but for new customer we have this new pricing condition which is per 1000 basis instead of per 1 basis due to which we are facing rounding issue.

here is the example

if price of a material is 3,963.69 per 1000 then SAP determines as 3.96 per unit and if orderd qty is 3 then net value and total invoice showing in the system is 11.89 then while sending Invoice customer is calculates by multiplying unit price 3.96 with ordered qty 3 and customer ends up getting 11.88 and total invoice we are sending is 11.89. so, there is 0.01 amount difference between what we are sending to customer and what he is calculating.

I hope this helps in understanding the issue.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Will give rewards.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

THe best way to get rid of theis issue is make a Routine for rounding off as per the requirement with the help of the ABAP'ers and apply it in your pricing procedure. The routine should be for Alternate Calculation Type.

The coding can be as follows:

FORM FRM_KONDI_WERT_***.

DATA:XKWERT1(13) TYPE P.

XKWERT1 = XKWERT / 100.

XKWERT = XKWERT1 * 100.

ENDFORM.

where *** is your Routine number.

This coding will round of to the nearest whole figure. But if you require the decimals also then you have to modify the coding as per that.

Regards,

Karthik.

Edited by: KARTHIK KRISHNAN on Jun 20, 2008 10:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik,

Let me check by trying that code.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,