cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Install Issue/Question on Compliance Calibrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have successfully installed Compliance Calibrator 5.2. However we haven't been able to run a report and show conflicts, especially when we know that these roles have conflicts. Here are the items that we have verified:

1. Connector has been setup. There is only one connector - DEV

2. We did a sync for users and roles, and so now when we do a user analysis, we can search for a specific user and it pulls up, indicating that our JCo is working

3. Ruleset has loaded - we have rules for FI, CO, etc., as I expect to see

3.1. NOTE - even though rules appear in the numbers and groups as I expect, the graph that typically shows critical, high, medium and low under Rule Architect doesn't show all the color groupings. The risks are grouped as High and Low, which isn't what I'm accustomed to seeing.

4. Rules are enabled.

5. Functions are enabled.

Despite all this, when we do an analysis, it tells us "No Conflict". What am I missing?

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you import the SU24 data for the system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This process (loading of the SU24 data) was, as far as I know, done. Is there a verification step that can be performed?

Edited by: Santosh Krishnan on Jun 20, 2008 7:04 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It could be that, the rules have not been generated properly for the system. Kindly follow step given below to verify the same:

Go to the following Debug link of yours:

If it is Virsa CC 5.1:

http://<hostname>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/virsa/ccappcomp/BgJobStart?debug=1

If Virsa CC 5.2 then:

http://<hostname>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~ccappcomp/BgJobStart?debug=1

Then enter the following query in the text box and click on

Execute Query button:

select * from virsa_cc_prmrule where VSYSKEY='<your connector name>'

example if your connector in cc is F10CLNT555 the it would be:

select * from virsa_cc_prmrule where VSYSKEY='F10CLNT555'

If it is displaying any values then rules are generated properly for the respective system. Else, kindly re-generate the rules for the system and re-run the Batch Risk Analysis reports.

Hope this should solve your problem.

Kindly let me know if you have any other problem

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having this reviewed, but I know that we ran the rule generation last night and yet we didn't get any results from our user analysis.

Is there any other step that we need to perform?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved - We never selected a ruleset when we ran the analysis so it always told us that there were no conflicts. Once we selected a ruleset, it showed conflicts.