cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to choose diffetent PO types in R/3 from a SC in Classic Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am working with SRM 5.0 in a classic scenario and I have a problem. I create a SC, then it is sent to sourcing cockpit where I assign it a vendor to create a PO, but I can't choose what kind of PO I want to create.

In PPOMA_BB, the user has at least 2 different PO's in attribute BSA and attribute DP_PROC_TY. When I create a PO from a Bid invitation I can choose this kind of POs.

Do you know how to choose different POs type from SC??

Thanks,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For backend products,In standard you can not choose what PO you want. By default the backend document type 'EC' is chosen. In number ranges for SC followon documents the interval number 'PO' would correspond to backend EC document external interval number. This is the standard behaviour though you might have maintained BSA attribute with other values in addition to EC.

For local products you can choose the PO transaction type. After youclick on create purchase order, in the next screen you will get an option choose your transaction type, provided you have maintained these in PPOMA_BBP for BSA attribute.

Hope this clarifies.

Rgds,

RRK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I understand.

Thanks

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna and David,

Your answers help me a lot.

I have one more question. What would be the standard behavior in Extended Classic Scenario??

Thanks,

Ivá

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't implement the BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI to differentiate where to create the PO's based on product category, then all the PO's will be created locally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Now as Imtiaz said in extended classic scenario all are local POs only, unless you choose to control it using Badi. So we can choose PO document type we desire.

Regards,

R.Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. What you could do is create a custom field for PO Type, see OSS note 672960.

Then you can use BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW to read in the custom field and change the backend PO type accordingly.

Regards,

Dave.