Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Field Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can some one tell me the maximum limit for the Authorization field values and is it possible to extent the limit?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vasantha Kumar

7 REPLIES 7

pradeepmathewch
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

The maximum number of fields in an authorisation object is limited to 10 fields.

I don't think this can be extended.

Thanks and Regards, Pradeep

pradeepmathewch
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

The maximum number of fields in an authorisation object is limited to 10 fields.

I don't think this can be extended.

Thanks and Regards, Pradeep

0 Kudos

you are right.

I jsut want to confirm your opinion. This maximum cannot be extended.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

HI all,

I know the maximum number of authorization field is 10 under the Object. My question is about the Field Values. For an example VKORG(Sales Org) How many sales org values are able to enter...

0 Kudos

Why don't you try it and let us know - it's not going to take you more than 10 or 15 minutes

0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha,

I suggest to refer to [SAP Note 410993|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/410993] -->Point 3)

So you don't have to test it, but you can calculate, how many values you may enter....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi,

The guys above are right, but.. In BI 7.0 where you design you own authorization objects there is no limit.

Have fun

bye Jan van Roest