Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Custom Field in Delivery output Communication Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I need your help to Solve my below problem

We want the delivery output to be triggered based on the shipping point and storage location.

Storage location is at item level and is not in LIKP and hence not in KOMKBV2 (Output Comm Structure for Deliveries)

I have created a new Field ZZLGORT in the Header Strucutre and has performed thefolloiwng steps

1. Include field ZZLGORT in communication structure KOMKBV2. This is an Include that is provided for additional fields.

Add the field with the name ZZLGORT in Include KOMKBZ4.

2. In structure KOMB in Include KOMBZ, have added the same field

(same procedure as for item 1).

3. In view V_T681F, I created the same field with transaction SM31 under key B V2.

4. Program LVCOMU04 contains Perform USEREXIT_KOMKBV2_FILL. This Perform

is in program RVCOMFZZ.

Modiied the source code as follows:

FORM_USEREXIT_KOMKBV2_FILL.

COM_KBV2-ZZLGORT = item Storage location.

When i am in Debugging mode till the last minute the structure COM_KBV2-ZZLGORT is having the storage location value.

so there is no problem in the userexit logic.

5) I have created a new cond table , and assigned the table access sequence and assigned he access seq to the Delivery output type

When i created the Delivery , the output analysis screen shows that the field ZZLGORT is blank ( With exclamation Mark) and it says Access Not made (initialized Field )

can any one of you tell me what is the step i am missing out to make sure that the analysis screen has the storage location.

and also the system reading the condition record and issuing the output.

i have checked whether the output is issued by some other condition or not. no there is only condition record and its triggering that condition record but the analysis shows "Output Not found"

Can any one of you help me here please. Your immediate inputs will be of great help to me

Thanks & Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ganesh_padala2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

As per note 32662 it seems you have followed all the steps, but might be that you didn't do in proper sequence.

The note states that:

"If a new access sequence and condition table was created before the communication structure was modified, it must be deleted again. Items 1 to 5 must be carried out in the specified sequence."

So I guess the key for you would be to delete the Condition table and access and create them again.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the condition record for the output type is being maintained ? Please verify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is Perfectly maintained, I am even getting the output executed, but the problem is the value for this new field is not showing in the analysis button.

so long there have been no issues , if for some reason the output doesnt trigger, i dont have an answer as the analysis shows ouput condition is missing , but actually the condition is maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you are in test or quality client. Try to create a new delivery and see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

We are having the same problem !

Did you ever find a solution ?

Regards,

Bas Pruijn

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , My question is not answered. I am waiting for some one to answer me,, We are still facing this issue.