cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding certification in functional modules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like teched is anything for functional consultant to get certified.By taking only certification exams.

Or any other way to get certification in functional modules without studying in seimens or geneovate.By taking only certification exams.

I having SAP experience of 2years in cmm level 5 company.

Pl guide me to get certification.

Regards

Umapathy.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Personally I felt CRM Sales 5.0 certification was quite easy and I think one can clear certification in this module without going through training academy at the above mentioned institutes. I have attended the academy for the above certification but I prepared for the exam properly only for 3 to 5 days and that was sufficient.

However, if you plan to go for certification without attending the academy then as far as I know your project manager or company needs to provide an experience letter stating you have 2 years of working experience in your stream of SAP for which you wish to write the exam. If your company provides you the experience letter then you can go for certification without attending the academy.

I am planning to go for another certification before the end of this year, may be CRM Webclient or CRM Services and i know i can go for it directly without attendin the academy.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

AR!