Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Activate the Table which Doesn't Exist - Can I create Table in SE11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am a BASIS Person ..so, I don't have much idea about ABAP Developement side . But, while applying patches to one of the SAP Component, I get the following error message ( usr\sap\trans\log ) :

Phase Import_Proper

>>>

SAPAIBIIP7.BID

1 ED0301 *************************************************************************

1 EDO578XFollowing objects not activated/deleted or activated/deleted w. warning:

1EEDO519X"Table" "WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "Table Type" "WRMA_TT_UPDTAB_DSO" could not be activated

1 ED0313 (E- Row type WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA is not active or does not exist )

2WEDO517 "Domain" "WRMA_KAPPL" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "/RTF/DE_FISCPER" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "/RTF/DE_FISCVARNT" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RCLASV" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_AMNT" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_INV" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_OBJ" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLASVER" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLASVPE" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLPERCL" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

2WEDO549 "Table" "WRMA_S_STOCK_SELECTION_DATE" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

<<<

Now, I checked Domain WRMA_KAPPL in SE11 and it diplays that it is partially active :

" The obeject is marked partially active for the following reasons :

Errors occured when adjusting dependent Objects to a change. Some of the dependent objects could not

be adjusted to this change. To adjust the dependent objects, you must perform the following actions

the next time you activate this object.

- SET THE SYNP TIME STAMP IN THE RUNTIME OBJECT OFALL DEPENDENT OBJECTS

My question is - how to activate this SYNP Time Stamp.. ?

- Once I activate this SYNP Time Stamp.. How do I activate this ..in SE11 or some other

TCode..

Any / ALL Help is highy appreciated and would be rewarded with appropriate Reward Points.

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

>> Ok, Now I forcefully activated the Domain and then all the 5 Data Elements in SE11 ...now I have error

that table WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA and WRMA_TT_UPDTAB_DSO Could not be activated...

..And in SE11 > Input the first / Second Table > Excute > Output : Table Does not Exist !!!

- Now, How do I activate something which does not exist in the first place ?

Any Input about this ?

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

Edited by: ISHAN P on Jun 19, 2008 3:44 PM

4 REPLIES 4

former_member212653
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to tcode SE14

0 Kudos

Saurav,

I can create table in SE14 but, I get messag that ' be considerate while creating table in Daatabase Utility..

So, I am not sure what could be the consequencs ..I searched for this but, no scenario specific input

is available. I don't want to stuck with having two identical tables

If I can generate the name tab for WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA then , I think the table only needs to be

activated later on ..same way W_RMA_S_RESULT_DATA needs to be generated / actiated ..

Where and How I can generate the name tab / Row Type ..I tried it in SE11..but, it does not work..

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

0 Kudos

Ishan,

Did you fix the problem? I am facing similar error while importing BI Cont support pack 9 SAPKIBIIP9. The following is the error in my import logs:

Table WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA could not be activated

I am using Netweaver SR3 installation. This is FYI.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

RT

0 Kudos

Read note 1152612 - Incorrect component type in structure WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA.

The error occurs in Release BI_CONT 703 Support Package 9.

If you require an advance correction for Support Package 9, make the following manual changes if the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG is inactive in your system.

1. Use transaction RSA1 to call the Data Warehousing Workbench.

2. Check whether the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG was already activated by the compilation process the first time you called transaction RSA1. You can use transaction RSD1 to check this by entering 0TCTLSTCHG in the "InfoObject" field and choosing "Display". Proceed as follows if the InfoObject is still not active:

3. Go to BI Content activation.

4. Select "Object Types".

5. Open the "InfoObjects" tree and select "Objects".

6. Search for the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG and select it.

7. Transfer the object and activate it.

These steps activate the required component type /BI0/OITCTLSTCHG. You can check again in transaction RSD1 to ensure that the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG is available as active.

Jacek Fornalczyk