Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to Activate the Table which Doesn't Exist - Can I create Table in SE11

Hi Gurus,

I am a BASIS Person ..so, I don't have much idea about ABAP Developement side . But, while applying patches to one of the SAP Component, I get the following error message ( usr\sap\trans\log ) :

Phase Import_Proper

>>>

SAPAIBIIP7.BID

1 ED0301 *************************************************************************

1 EDO578XFollowing objects not activated/deleted or activated/deleted w. warning:

1EEDO519X"Table" "WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "Table Type" "WRMA_TT_UPDTAB_DSO" could not be activated

1 ED0313 (E- Row type WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA is not active or does not exist )

2WEDO517 "Domain" "WRMA_KAPPL" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "/RTF/DE_FISCPER" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "/RTF/DE_FISCVARNT" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RCLASV" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_AMNT" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_INV" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_OBJ" was activated (error in the dependencies)

2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLASVER" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLASVPE" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLPERCL" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

2WEDO549 "Table" "WRMA_S_STOCK_SELECTION_DATE" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)

<<<

Now, I checked Domain WRMA_KAPPL in SE11 and it diplays that it is partially active :

" The obeject is marked partially active for the following reasons :

Errors occured when adjusting dependent Objects to a change. Some of the dependent objects could not

be adjusted to this change. To adjust the dependent objects, you must perform the following actions

the next time you activate this object.

- SET THE SYNP TIME STAMP IN THE RUNTIME OBJECT OFALL DEPENDENT OBJECTS

My question is - how to activate this SYNP Time Stamp.. ?

- Once I activate this SYNP Time Stamp.. How do I activate this ..in SE11 or some other

TCode..

Any / ALL Help is highy appreciated and would be rewarded with appropriate Reward Points.

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

>> Ok, Now I forcefully activated the Domain and then all the 5 Data Elements in SE11 ...now I have error

that table WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA and WRMA_TT_UPDTAB_DSO Could not be activated...

..And in SE11 > Input the first / Second Table > Excute > Output : Table Does not Exist !!!

- Now, How do I activate something which does not exist in the first place ?

Any Input about this ?

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

Edited by: ISHAN P on Jun 19, 2008 3:44 PM

Tags:
  • SAP Employee
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question