cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to XI -- works ONCE then FAILS. SM58 on R3 shows errors. ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really stange scenario

Sending a Simple record with about 3 fields in it to XI from R3 via RFC method.

First time Message arrives correctly in XI and ouput file is generated. Payload OK., File name generated OK so no duplicate file names etc etc.

Execute the same program (on R3) with the same data again then nothing appears on the XI side.

SM58 on the R3 side shows error Commit Fault com.sap.aii.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchExcept.

Now sometimes from SM58 I can go to Edit ==> execute LUW and the message gets transferred to XI.

Other times (more ususally) SM58 returns Function Module does not exist or exception raised.

On the XI side there isn't anything in the channel logs showing an error.

If I create a new channel in the IR then it works again ONCE then same problems as before,

Any ideas on how to fix -- I certainly can't uunderstand why the SAME PROGRAM AND DATA works sometimes and other times not.

Thanks all

jimbo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look the forum link

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your channel under Business System you are using in your configuration. Is there any other RFC Adpater which uses the same Program ID or any other active rfc channel pointing to the same system? If yes please deactivate/delete the other channel. Your problem will be resolved.

Thanks

Amit

Reward points if answer helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using same ProgramId in multiple RFC Sender communication channel.

If so then use different ProgramID in each communication channel. and then try.

Gaurav Jain