cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver Developer Studio WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone you please tell me whether we have to Purchase WebDynpro or we can download it from http://service.sap.com/webdynpro.

As we have SAP Netweaver Developer Studio.

Thankx in advance,

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakthi,

Further to Divakar's points,

After you download & install Netweaver Developer Studio from http://service.sap.com for free,

you have to open the studio.

goto windows -> open perspective -> select Webdynpro from the list of preferences available.

it will open the Webdynpro perspective.Then create your Webdynpro project and deploy it.

for deploying goto window -> prefernces -> sap J2EE engine -> give your WebAS server name or server ip address here.Default message port is 3601.

Deploy your webdynpro applications and provide your SDM password each first time you open your Studio and then run your applications.

Enjoy ur programming.

hope it helps.

regards,

guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Webdynpro Plugin is available in the SAP-IDE provided.

using this you can develop and deploy Webdynpro components. Also good webdynpro tutorials are available on SDN (on the Navigation on left side under Developer Areas-> SAP NetWeaver -> Application Server -> Webdynpro)

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divakar,

Thank you for your answer.So, as you told I dont need to purchase it.I can download it from SAP service Market place right?And I wont be charged for that....

Can I proceed with the download of WebDynpro?

Regards,

Karthick K Eswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand iViews can be created using 2 ways

1. PDK - where in one will have to use the HTMLB.

2. Webdynpro - UI Components which can created with Drag& Drop support.

Webdynpro has MVC as its fundamental.

Webdynpro is already available in the SAP-IDE and if you download SAP-IDE then you can start creating components and deploy them on the WebAS with ease.

Regards,

S.Divakar