cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Valuated GR for Multiple Account Assignment Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 4.0 classic scenario. We are trying to create shopping cart with multiple account assignment category, after ordering it we are error message "Shopping Cart 0001000085 (Purch. Requisition 2100000016): 06417 With multiple acct. assignment, enter GR non -val. or cancel GR ".

We simulate by creating PR directly in B/E with the same document type, it working fine there i.e., GR is coming non-valuated there.

Please give your suggestions.

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I am facing the same issue and need to resolve it.

Please let me know through this thread how you managed to resolve this issue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. It should work as standard.

You are not using the BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK BADI are you?

You can set the GR non val flag in the REQ_ITEMS structure.

Also, does your account assignment category have the "Binding" indicator turned on for the non valuated flag?

That could cause you problems too.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

We are not using the BADI "BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK BADI ". Do you mean to say I need to activate this BADI?.

Also I checked in backend, the binding indicator for Non-Valuated GR is not checked.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. No, you should not have to use the BADI.

Non valuated has always worked without modification for me on all SRM systems.

One thing I just noticed though, you say you are trying to "create a cart with multiple account assignment category".

You mean you are using 1 account assignment category but multiple account assignments? For example, everything is charged to "Cost Centre" but you are entering many cost centres?

It is just that R/3 will only support 1 category on 1 line. You can have many assignments, but only 1 category.

Regards,

Dave.