cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg printing Quant , cur fields in Smf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Pretty new to this form ...okey my Q is i have 2 fields in Smf ..Fkimg & netwr which r quant & curr fields resp.

so without these 2 fields smf is printing fine..but when v add these 2 its going 2 dump.

waiting 4 help

Annaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I suggest if you're getting a short dump you explain what the dump is. Without this your question is difficult to answer.

Also, I have translated your post into English. Not everyone who contributes to this forum is an English speaker and using the type of abbreviation you have is not easily understood by everyone.

Hi all ,

Pretty new to this form. Okay, my question is I have 2 fields in Smartform, FKIMG and NETWR which are quant & curr fields respectively.

So without these 2 fields smartform is printing fine..but when I add these 2 its going to dump.

Waiting for help.

Hope this gets you closer to getting an answer.

Regards,

Nick

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to mention all the currency and Quantity fields in the Global Definations in the Tab Currency / Quantity Fields.

Just check it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nick , for awaring me about the standards maintained in SDN portal ..hope u i would learn more from you

Annaji

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

jus move that Quant field and currency field to a string variable and make use of that string variable to display.

If more than one value comes.Then move that quant and cur to the field of string or char field in the internal table.From that internal table display.

For example:

Data: local_currency type string,

local_quant type string.

local_currency = newtr (your currency field).

local_quant = newtr (your quant field).

Let me know if you want more information.

It will work fine.

Regards,

Ramanan.p