cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication of SOAP Sender Communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear XI gurus,

I have scenario , where i am exposing an Message interface as webservice from XI, which will be consumed by a web portal and send the messages to XI. When sending messages to XI, the XI SOAP Sender needs an authentication with user id and password. My problem is i want to disable this authentication. Because when sending the message to XI from portal., they dont have provision to suppy user id and password. Can anybody advice how to disable the authenticaion for an XI exposed webservice? i.e i want to send the messages to XI exposed webservice with out userd id and password. or else there is any other alternate to give the user id and password alond with the SOAP URL.

Regards

Vijayanand Poreddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check this thread..Bernard's reply

The same issue ...diabling SOAP authentication

Edited by: Mohd Tauseef Ibrahim on Jun 19, 2008 1:54 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because when sending the message to XI from portal., they dont have provision to suppy user id and password.

I doubt this. Every web client must have this functionality. This is Web Service standard.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the below links so that you can have clear Idea..

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/02/07/interfacing-to-xi-from-webdynpro

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/java/integra...

Thanks

Vikranth