cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data saved in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm new to Adobe Interactive Forms. I'm trying to get the ISR scenario from the 'ISR cookbook' to work. Untill now that was really easy to do. I definded a scenario, defined my characteristics and developed an Adobe Form. After saving and activating the form I can test the scenario succesfully. But here is the problem:

My characteristics appear in the form, like they should. But after filling the form and saving it, no data has been saved. The form stays empty as well as the created notification. Through function module ISR_PROCESS_EVENT I'm able to check that the notification is empty indeed.

I don't know what can be the problem or what I have to do to make the form save the data to the R/3 system.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Edwin van der Palen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have just designed the layout. You have to bind the UI elements in the layout to the corresponding attributes in the 'DataView'. If you dont have any attributes in 'DataView' then create it.

If you use Adobe Form in WebDynpro for Java, create a context in the view, and bind the node to Interative form UI( you can get ample amount of help docs in the internet).

If you are using Adobe form in ABAP system, create an Interface and bind it to the Adobe form.

Thanks

Prabhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Thank you for your reply. Like I said, I'm developing the form for the Internet Service Request (ISR). With transaction QISRSCENARIO I generated a form and during the generation of the form the interface and the values in de data view are created automatically. After that, I did the binding of the 'data view values' to the fields in the form. This way, I don't have to use Web Dynpro.

It seems like I did al the steps right. Even though, when I test the form no data will be saved to the form. The created notification is also empty.

Any more hints on this issue?

Thanks,

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently busy with ISR and creating a sample scenario accoring to the ISR cookbook. I also have the problem that I can fill in the fields but after submit the form is empty. Also in the created notification, when I call the form, it is empty. Did you solve the problem in the meantime?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

I appreciate it's been quite a while since you posted this issue.

But I have exactly the same problem.

Did you resolve it? If so please can you explain how?

Thanks in advance

Mark