cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create a new condition table (for example 980) in the ECC 6.0.

My table needs following fields

1) Plant

2) Vendor

3) Material

4) Taxcode

Then, I am adding this condition table 980 (or access) to an access sequence (JST1) for the purpose of accessing condition records maintained for CIN (using TAXINN procedure)

Now, when I am seeing the details of the fields for this access/table 980, as saved by the system, I found following field and structure combination

1) Plant WERKS -> KOMK

2) Vendor LIFNR -> KOMP

3) Material MATNR -> KOMP

4) Taxcode (dont remember) -> KOMK

Then, I maintained the condition records for this access under the relevant condition type,

Now the problem is, the condition record maintained, is not being fetched (as found in tax condition analysis in PO) as the access for this condition record could not met because the filed value for Plant (1110) is not found in KOMK structure

Otherway round,

When I saw the same access in the existing 4.7 EE system, the Plant field is defined as follows

Plant WERKS -> KOMP

and this works fine there

Now, I found, my problem will be solved, if the field for the plant is taken from KOMP structure instead of KOMK.

How, to overcome this?

Thanks

waiting for quick reply/hints

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

It is indeed very interesting. There is indeed a difference in ECC version behavior against SAP 4.6C.

Solution:

1. Go to Maintain Access Sequence under Pricing Control

2. Select the particular Access Sequence and click on ACCESSES

3. Choose the particular Condition Table where you have the Plant field assigned.

4. After selecting the Condition Table select FIELDS.

5. Here you will see that Document structure for PLANT field is KOMK.This is what you want to change to KOMP right ?

6.In the same screen, below, you will notice FIELD CATALOG button. Click that Button AFTER selecting the particular FIELD ( in this case WERKS ) that you want to modify

7. You will get TABLE and FIELD details.

8. First thing is KOMK table and the related field details. The problem is in ECC 6, the field WERKS is also under KOMK table. You can see this in the same screen after scrolling down.

9. Now you shall see KOMP table and related field details. Scroll down further and you will notice WERKS field. select that and you will see that the Document Structure is now modified from KOMK to KOMP.

Thats it. Its Done. I tried in my system and it did work.

Please let us know if this works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very very thank you dear Basavaraj

You are quite right.

That day, i have gone upto field catalog push button. But did not press double click on the WERKS for KOMP.

thank you once again

Regards

srinivas

Answers (0)