cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of invoices Mouhntly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

We have some customers that want a collective invoice of all the deliveries.

The collective invoice should be created once a mounth so we would like tho purpose the last day of the mounth has invoice date.

In the Master Record of the customer we have to fields that seems to be suitable to this purpose: Invoincing Dates and Invoincing List Dates. According to help of this fields it is possible to suggest some date to the invoice using some of customised calendar.

Can someon tell me how can we do this?

Can someone give the steps needed to reach my goals?

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear João Fernandes

Normally, your invoice date will be your "Actual GI Date" from delivery. If you would like to have one billing date irrespepctive of this Actual GI Date, you can achieve this.

Go to VOFA, select your billing document type and see what value is maintained for number range. Make a note of it. Now go to VFP1 and input the Number range and month end date.

For information, in VFP1, whatever date you maintain, irrespective of Actual GI Date, your invoice date will be the date from VFP1. That is if you maintain 30-06-08 in VFP1, either you can generate billing on 30th or after that but all your invoice date will be 30-06-08. Also please note that you cannot generate invoice b4 30-06-08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you, but that did not aswer to my question.

If you read the question one more time you will see that i want to create a invoice date for a signed customer

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have also similar requirement and we achieve through defining specific calender for the customers. The solution we identified as -

1. Create Seperate Calender

2. Define the Billing date or day to bill the customer.

3. Assign those calender to specific customers .

4. Run the billing

Regards

Goutham

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the qeustion was not answered but the message is to old...so I will close the message