Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Process and Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help on the below details.

I am doing the HR Process and Forms for Relocation. I have configured the data in SAP, create the Adobe Form and configured the workflow. Checked for the consistency and Tested the same using Test Process in SPRO. Everything is working fine. The workflow is also triggered and is visible in the Portal MSS Universal Worklist.

But the problem i am facing is when i try to execute from the Portal, i am not able to process the Work item, and the Workflow is not generated. The Adobe Form is displayed and when i select "check and send", i get the message "Wait" and the process is waiting there.

What setting i have to do to make this work.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks & Best Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like you did not include the "Webdynpro script" into your form for ZCI. Under "Utilities", select "Insert Webdynpro script" (or something like that....about the 2nd to last in the menu). This puts in the "Foundation Container JS" (something like that) that you can see in the form hierarchy at the bottom of the nodes. This is what is needed for the form to communicate with the ISR framework via scripts. Otherwise....you get that "waiting" that never returns.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Check the workflow buffer. Maybe clearing ti should resolve the issue.

Chintan