SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset the clearing to transfer from one contract to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the following problem:

We have a number of credits that we have re-set the clearing on to transfer them from one contract account to another. Once the items are showing as open credits we are going to the transfer open items screen but the credits are not appearing.

We have made sure that we are transferring from the correct contract a/c but when we have reversed the reset clearing from a few days ago as the payments had been reposted the open items the line items are showing as open but not yet due and not been reversed.

Thanks & Regards,

Purab

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry! I could not understand your question completely. If I understand it right, you have few accounts/items where they are re-set few days ago. Now you want to transfer them to a single Contract Account(s). Right?

In that case, though you might have reset the items few days ago,

1.Check whether FPMA Account maintenance<AM> was run. In that case, your OI wud be set off against Open Payments<OP>

2. AM need not happen always happen @ FPMA. It also happens when-ever a new posting<payments happen..pls check during Invoicing too> is made ...setting of OI with OP.

3. Also veriy whether anytime FP06 is used.

4. You can take the clearing doc and see the header of the doc to veriy who/how/when this is happened <<U can use table DFKKKO to extract data>>.

I hope this helps.

If this is not what you are looking for, do let me know otherwise.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

No what i mean to say is that though we have reset the items it is not showing as open items for them to be transferred from one contract to another.

Thanks & Regards,

Purab

0 Kudos

Ok,

In that case, have you used partial reset option? In that case I do not think you can view the items unless item is reset fully.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think when he is resetting the items it is not showing as it is using main transaction/sub transaction code as 0625/0020 instead of 0625/0010 as it is a payment. Why is the system doing it?

Thanks,

Purab

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm sorry!! I could not understand your question. However, I'd suggest you to relook into config of posting areas 1025 & 1099 using FQCR <to configure values use FQC0>.

If this is not what you are looking for pls be more clear in your question.

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First, check posting area 1055 (use transaction FQC0) and see if you checked the box "Transfer credit". If you didn't, mark it and try again to transfer credit items.

If this is not working, tell me what transactions you used to reset clearing and if you have open credit items in transaction FPL9, but they do not show in the transaction for transfer, FP40.

Bogdan

0 Kudos

Agreed with Bogdan. Pls re-look your config in posting area 1055<T-Code FQCR>.

You need to select Credit & only all items. Try with this config.

Rgds

Rajendra