Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE Problem inter SAP system

mikaellayuk
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am a fresher in ALE. I have configure ALE in my Development and Q/A system. Dev system as sender and Q/A as receiver.

When I try to send GL account master data from Dev to Q/A, I have problem. I cannot see my GL Account in Q/A system. In sender, I see the log and found that IDoc status is ok.

Regards,

MAL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mikaellayuk
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have checked SM58 and found error "No authorization to send IDocs with message type GLMAST".

can you help me what should i do?

Regards,

MAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MAL,

Please ensure that the user id in TRFC LUW has proper authorizations.Additonally also ensure the user in target group has proper authorizations Please give them autorizations not only to create and process idocs (S_IDOC* authorization objects) Also authorizations to create and change GL accounts (F_SKA1_BUK,F_SKA1_KTP etc. authorization objects) should be given to the user involved in QA system (this user is same as in the RFC destination for QA) If this is a system or communication user then SAP_ALL can be given. Do that and then process the TRFC queue.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check if there are any entires in txn. SM58 in your dev. system poiting to Q/A system. If yes try to process them. If no then log into Q/A system and then there go to BD87 transaction and check the idocs. Check if they have ended up in error ?

With Regards.

Ruchit.