cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netweaver content area display problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have installed NW 07 at a local system. Earlier it was working fine .but from few days I am facing a very strange problem at various netweaver components screens :

1) Login in to netweaver administration through browser opens a very distorted HTML , instead of usual admin page .Although the content of page is same as the standard administration page.but the display is distorted.

2) Same problem of 'distorted display' is coming with SLD home page. but the SLD admin page is looking fine.

3) Similar problem in portal for various iview creation templates , user admin(Identity management) page.

I am getting this problem at few machines, but its working fine in some other machines.

Is the problem machin specific? I had tried the login at 10 machines in same domain . among which it has given problem with 4 machines.

please suggest the solution

regards

Poonam

Edited by: poonam sharma on Jun 19, 2008 3:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this note 704604 . I am sure this should help you

rudradev_devulapalli3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

This kind of problem will come when the theme is not reflected.

Are you using any custom webdynpro theme. If theme is not active with the proper url in Visual Administrator then the UI elements which are related to webdynpro will appear as distorted.

Please check the webdynpro theme entry in Visual Administrator under following path

Open Visual Administrator > Expand the Services Node > Click on Configuration Adapter > right pane blick Display Configuration > Expand the tree structure > Expand the WebDynpro > Expand Local Node >then select property sheet theme. Here check whether some theme entry is there? .By default without any entry will take the default webdynpro theme.

Try with this .Same kind problem earlier we also faced where we got solution on making the proper entry in the input field.

Hope it will help you.

Reward the points ....

Cheers,

Rudradev Devulapalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudradev,

I went to that path in VA , but I didn't find any property sheet theme folder there.

Also I am not using any custom theme.

tell me what to do ?

regards

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have re-installed the WAS.

Regards

Ponam