cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File adapter -- DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im doing a simple Idoc to file scenario. and in the receiver file adapter, iam getting the following error.

any guess? what does it mean?? it is showing green colour in RWB.

2008-06-19 18:58:37 Error Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID 48594815-e613-01b3-e100-80000a050231(INBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00145397) violated.

2008-06-19 18:58:37 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID 48594815-e613-01b3-e100-80000a050231(INBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00145397) violated.

waiting for your answers.

Thanks

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only one of the following will be appropriate:

Remove the unique restriction.

Change the restriction to allow duplicate keys. An index could be changed to be a non-unique index, but remember that the primary key must always be unique.

Do not insert the duplicate key.

Usually this error indicates an application error or error on the part of the user.

The error gives the name of the constraint that has been violated, but not the name of the table. To identify the table and find out all the relevant information about the index it is normally easiest to use Oracle Schema Manager - the name of the constraint given in the error will match with the name of the corresponding index. Alternately, to identify the name of the table use:

select table_name from all_indexes where index_name='<index-name>';

this view ('all_indexes') also contains some other information about the index, such as its uniqueness.

and to identify the files that together constitute the index:

select * from all_ind_columns where index_name='<index-name>';

regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

O my god,,!!

where i need to do all these changes??

do it need to change in application level..i need to explain to basis about this?

Is it related to basis issue?

If you dont mind... can you please elaborate on this.

It is failing in receiver file adapter. I dont know why it is checking for all this duplicate stuff.. its just like a small message it needs to pass.

thanks

-Seema.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u r trying to insert the record which is already exists in the data base..

Regards,

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ORA- errors are related to Oracle. Why Oracle come into picture. Are you using any jdbc adapter.

Thanks,

RamuV