Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with smartforms

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to everybody!

I'm new in this forum and I'm spanish (sorry if my english is not perfectly) I'm new doing smartforms and I have two problems:

My first problem is that, in the main window I have to put 2 differents tables, one next to other and I don't know how to align it, can u help me?

The other question is... In my first table I have differents ways of alignement, I have to put, for example, the header center, and the second row, I have to put, the text aligned left, and the amount fields aligned right, and I don't know how to make this, I've tried with smartstyles and I can't!

Please help me!!!!!!

Thanks very Much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through this belows links, it will help you to close the thread.

[Link1|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b590fd97-0301-0010-db90-d09ff93cee5a]

[LINK-2|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3c5d9ae3-0501-0010-0090-bdfb2d458985]

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

For your first problem try creating two tables by adjusting their widhts. You can perfectly allign next to each other.

Thanks

Nayan

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is that I've to put the two tables in two columns,

TABLE1 TABLE2

TABLE 3 TABLE4

I don't know if there's any way for doing this in the main window, I've done this with auxiliar windows, but I don't know If I can make this in this way... I don't know if I explain the problem...

The smartstyles I don't know how to make this, at first, I make in the same smartstyles differents paragraphs with the alignement, but this not work... the text doesn't fix in the corresponding fields... so I've to put this only with the same smartystile... There's any documentation step by step of this?!

Thanks very very very much!

Regards

Edited by: Rebeca R on Jun 19, 2008 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rebecca

For allignment of your tables in such order

Try this

create a 4 windows in form painter in such positions

window1 window2

3 4

now inside this windows create tables it exacltly prints the way you wanted.

Swetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

You could do it with auxilliary windows, but not possible i guess in Main alone.

Check this thread for step by step creation of smartforms

Thanks

Nayan

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Perfect!!! Thanks very much!! I've done with auxilliary windows and works perfect!! Now the problems is the smartstyles... Well I Will try!!!

Thanks a lot friends!!!!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Welcome To SDN

If u click on main window to create table do it one after the other. and if u wish to frame the table then in the table select pattern and select which ever frame suits your requirement.

This generally prints one table after the other jus maintain same width for both tables.

And in first table simplest way is right click create a line move size and adjust as per your requirement. you can move cells as per your wish.

Then create text elements inside each cell and you can allingn even the text through your paragraph formats creating in smart style. Call this style in your form attributes output options so that u can use it wherever it is necessary.

Regards

Swetha

Edited by: Swetha on Jun 19, 2008 2:52 PM