cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer PO no in invoice.. where to see it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one plzz tell me how to see customer PO no in invoice/billing VF01 i need to get the PO number .. that is entered in Sales order VA01...i know about the field bstnk_vf in VBRK ... but sometimes the bstnk_vf field value is not getting filled though i have entered PO NO in VA01... If possible can some one tell me when it will get filled and when it will not...

Where can we see the PO no in VF02?

I created the sales order then the o/b delivery with picking/packing and PGI ,then in VF01 i created the billing doc(invoice f2)....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The same is the case for the field "Assignment" in billing document. Here the reference will flow based on the control you assigned in VTFL "Assignment Number" at header level. This will also be passed on to FI which you can see these fields if you run FBL5N

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done the settings in VTFL...

Since i am using Invoice (F2 ) , and dont know the exact delivery type , i changed all the INVOICE (F2) related REFERNCE NUMBER to A... there are like 5-6 delivery type for invoice type f2...

But when i check in vf02 its still displaying the invoice number only instead of PO no... what do u think could be the problem ... plzzz reply

thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sk,

Please Let me know whther PO data is not available in

in VF02 Screen Follow the Path

Menu Bar:> Goto> Item--> Item Purchase Order Data.

Here you can see your purchase order Data.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

my reqmnt is such that i dont need the individual item PO NO but i need the invoice PO no... i think i have solved the issue with the ftpl answer

, anyways thank you for the reply..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF02, click "Goto --> Header --> Header. There you can see a field "Reference" (Field Name XBLNR). The reference number is set in the document flow according to control and taken into the financial accounting document.

You can set the customer order number, the order number, the delivery number, the billing number or the external delivery number as reference number.

To know where it is copy control, Go to VTFL, select your Delivery Type and Billing Type and click on blue lens on top so that to your right side, you can see a Field "Reference number". There if you maintain

- A - in billing, customer PO will flow

- B - in billing, Sales Order number will flow

- C - in billing, Delivery reference will flow

The reference number is a piece of additional information forwarded from SD and FI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VF02 Screen Follow the Path

Menu Bar:> Goto> Item--> Item Purchase Order Data.

Here you can see your purchase order Data.

If you have maintained the PO number in SO and maintained proper copy control settings these datas will automatically copieed from that.

Hope this will help.

Reward point if helpful.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF02 go to header and Header, here you will see a Your reference field, this is normally the Cust. PO.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mani,

Here reference field is displaying the invoice number itself... i have checked it , its displaying po no some times and invoice number itslef sometimes... i am basically an abapper.. i dont find any other field which refers to PO number in header..

Edited by: s.k on Jun 19, 2008 10:57 AM