cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price determ. for a Customer with different ship to parties within

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I will try to explain our need with an example.

We received a requirement from our sales department who wants to manage a sales price of a specific item which is dependent from a fixed quantity in case the order is placed for a customer with different destinations (different ship to parties).

The example is as below:

Sales Price for Customer and Material A is 50u20AC per pieces for a scale of 10 pz.

The condition type ZPR0 used is a copy of standard PPR0 and it has the following characteristics:

calculation type Q Quantity

scales basis C quantity basis and scale formula "0".

We receive an order by our Customer for 10 pz and for two destinations:

5 pz directed to the location MMM

5 pz directed to the location BBB

The customer is asking us to apply this price because the pre-requisit is satisfied but how can we determine automatically in the same order if the material A is present in several order items?

We create an order with two sales order items and in each one we specify the destination in the partner roles. How can we set the condition type in order to redetermine the exact price considering the total quantity of material whitin the same order?

I hope you can help me

thanks in advance

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your question is not fully clear to me. But what I guess you are looking for a discount which will be applicable to only one order and not for the other orders even if those orders contain the same material.

If I am correct, than yoy can do it by setting the condition Update. Suppose, you want to give Customer-material specific discount,i.e. condition type K005. Activate the "condition update" check box in the condition type detail screen first.

Then, in VK31 ,create a condition record for K005 & save it.Go to the change mode (vk32) of the cond. record and now enter " 1 " in the " No.of orders" coulmn & save it.

Now if you will create an order, this discount will be applicable only for the first one order only and next order onwards it will be deactivated automatically.

Similarly,You can set it also in terms of quantity,if the condition is calculated based on quantity ,by putting the quantiy (up to what quantity you want it to be effective) in the "Max. condition base value" column.

Regards

Pradyumna

Edited by: pradyumna patel on Jun 24, 2008 11:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can develop a Routine with the help of ABAPer and use that routine in Scale Formula field in V/06 under Scales section for that particular Condition Type

Edited by: BASAVARAJ NADGAOUDA on Jun 20, 2008 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Condition type choose the Group condition. When you choose this, it would group the materials with the material group and apply the appropriate discount.

I can think of one more issue here, if you have another material with the same material group, the discount will be applied to that material as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani