cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-PP Integration

Former Member

In our Production scenario, we have assigned the inpsection types at the last two operations.

We have provided a check point from PP side that if the Qulaity Inspection is not completed, till then the Operation can not be confirmed. (Error message stating QM insp is pending)

This is working well, if PP confirm all the Planned Qty for that Operation. But, if they confirm that partially and want to do rework on the remaing qty, this error message is not coming.

Eg: Planned Qty is - 100

Inspection done for the Lot (100 qty)

Partial Confirmation - 80 Qty

Now, if PP want to confirm the same Operation for remaining qty 20, system doesn't show any error message staing Inspection is pending.

If, we try to confirm the lat opertion at this stage, system shows the error message for the same (QM Pending).

Please guide. How to make the system to do check for rework operation (20 qty)

Thnx in advance

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sam,

Check the option selected for the field "Control inspection lot" in the detailed information screen for inspection type.

It can be chacked at Materail master->QM View->Inspection setup--->then click of the inspection type and chack the mentioned field.

The value in this field should be "For Each Material Document,Materail,Batch and storage location" If it is not such so. pls select it and save. it will trigger separated insepction lots for each confirmation.

If it work for you then you will be in need to change it for all materials, obviously in mass, so you can use trxQA08 to do it in mass.

update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joshi.

I have checked in the Inspection Type / Detailed Information on Inspection Type. I am not able to find out "Control Inspection Lot".

I have mentioned below the list of fileds/check box that I could see in the Inspection Type details,

1. Smpl Procedure

2. Serial number poss.

3. 100 % Inspection

4. Avg. Insp. duration

5. Insp. with material Spec.

6. Insp. with Task List

7. Automatic Assignment

8. Check Chars

9. Inspection %

10. Manual Sample C alc.

11. MAnual Sample Entry

12. Dyn.mod.rule

13. Skipps allowed

14. Automatic UD

15. Q-Score Procedure

16. Allowed Scrap Share

17. Individual QM Order

18. QM Order

Please guide as I am new to QM.

Thnx in advance

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the system should throw error message while confirming operation with out completing the QM Inspection

Case 1: Without introducing any Operation for rework. That means, confirming the same operation twice (two quantities)

Case 2: By introducing new Operation for rework for remaining Quantity.

In both the above cases, system does not show any error message.

Please guide

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

See the restriction as per your requirement depends up on the SS and FS relationship, and to make this relations active you should imply the enhancements are,

CONFPI04 - Process order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2.

CONFPI05 - Process order conf.: Cust. spec. enhancements when saving.

In these enhancements pls write the checks as per your requirement for the control keys in your operation that triggers the inspection lots.

And yes one more thing the field "Inspection Control" will not appear for inspection type 03 - In-process insp. for production order. I apologies for not making it clear in the first reply.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joshi.

I am new to QM. Sorry if I am asking wrong,

what ever explanations that have been given in your reply, is it for In process Inspection or the Final Inspection. That is, my requirement is in Co11n T.Code and not after MB31 (GR for PO).

So, If I activate the enhancementsin PP module, will it help in confirming the check (Qm Inp pending) for same operation twice? at Co11n

Eg: Operation 0010: Qty is 200

Operation 0020 Qty is 200 - Inspection

Operation 0030 Qty is 300 - Inspection

In T.code CO11n, I have confirmed 0010. Now I am trying to confirm 0020 for qty 130. System shows error message stating QM is pending.

Then I do QA32, results recorded and now I have confirmed the 0020 for Qty:130.

Now, again I am trying operation 0020 for remaining qty 70. Will system shows error message that QM inspection is pending for this qty.

Please guide and thnx for your immediate replies.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

As per your detailed explaination about your scenarion, it is very clear that you are talking about the 04 - inspection type, and that is for the GR against PO, (The GR you post for the confirmed/partial confirmed qnty).

So for that thing only, you go to material master, QM View, Inspection setup, ans Select inspection type 04. If not activated activate it and here for this inspection type you will definatly find the field "Control Inspection lot". Moreover it, inspection type 04 - Goods receipt inspection from production is stock relevant, means what ever the quantity confirm will be farwarded to QI stock only and will be posted for Unrestricted use through QM only.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Thnx for your reply. In our scenario, we do not have any Inspection after GR against Production Order. (i.e NO FINAL INSPECTION), My client wants only In process Inspection (03) and not 04 type.

Is my requirement possible in type 03.

Thnx in advance

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SAM,

I am gettting your requirement. What you are asking for is If the order quantity ia 500 and you want to 1st confirm 300 and then 200. And you need to incorporate the inspection of both these two exclusively and as inprocess inspection. Correct?

But my friend, inprocess inspection lot generates while you releases the order, and that will be for your entire order quantity. And it can't be created again any further as the confirmations progress.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joshi,

Thanks a lot

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your appriciation. Pls let me know, which solution did you gone with.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)