cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to generate sda file for mobile laptop's application ( MI 7.1 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

as title,how do i generate sda file for mobile laptop's application in MI7.1 so that i can downlaod the component to client's laptop. Thank you.

Regards,

Joan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click your project in IDE. Go to Development Component->Buid.

After build go to package explorer. Explore to gen->default->deploy.

inside it you can find SDA file.

Regards,

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

I followed the steps,but what i have got it EAR file,not SDA file. Any idea? thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody care enough to share some thoughts here? how to generate the SDA file or is there any other method to install the laptop application in client's laptop? thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is strange, cause the way mentioned above is the default way...... Have you changed some settings? How do you build the file?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can even do a deployment of EAR file. It should not be a problem. Try to deploy the EAR file directly and it should work.

If your only concern is to run your application, then from NWDS, in Windows-> preferences -> under mobile applications-> for laptop, specify your client runtime folder name which will be usually "c:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Netweaver mobile client" some thing like this. After doing such setting right click on your application, say deploy and then try to run from NWDS. It should work.

In case the above option doesn't work for you, then stop your netweaver mobile client before doing this. Go to the installation folder as mentioned above, then in the "INBOX" folder copy pase the EAR file. Now start your Netweaver mobile client and you should be able to see the deployed application to be installed on you device. Clikc on intall and you should be able to see the screens thereafter.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.