cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could u plz explain me the impacts of following scenario?s:

1. In case user had manually make a changes in quantity and amount during invoice verification( MIRO) what is impact in MAP and FI point of view.

- What is the SAP best practice for this scenario.

2. From yesterday on words I had initiated a process of creating CREDIT MEMO, SUBSEQUENT DEBIT and SUBSEQUENT CREDIT for the following scenario?s

A. In case of returns to vendor through purchase order------ MIGO(Mvt type: 161): User has to create a CREDIT MEMO with reference to this returns PO

B. In case of invoice verification had been completed, then vendor had given special discount or credit note for particular purchase order: create a SUBSEQUENT CREDIT MEMO with reference to this particular po.

C. In case of invoice verification had been completed, then vendor had given debit note for freight charges..etc for particular purchase order: create a SUBSEQUENT DEBIT MEMO with reference to this particular po.

However, I want to know the impact of this transaction?s in my ARTICLE MAP and entries in FI point of view.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If a material is managed at a moving average price, the price of the material can change..

It changes if the current material price differs from the delivered cost at goods or invoice receipt. Variance are posted to the stock account, with one exception:

If the stock of material is less than the quantity specified in the invoice because goods were withdrawn between goods receipt and invoice receipt, then the price variance for the missing quantity is posted to a price difference account.]

Regards,

Naren Konakanchi