Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** SWF_INB_CONF tcode - Configuring inbound processing in BPM

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

To start new process instance in BPM, I followed the the below link and configured accordingly.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/3a6c6d55e402bfe10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Configuration is simple.

First we assigned Queue Assingment property of the BPM as 'Multiple Queues(Random)' in design (IR). Then we imported the BPM in Configuration (ID). (This Queue Assignment property only avaiable from SPS 10 of PI 7.0)

After import and activated the BPM, we checked the correctness of BPM thru tcode SXI_CACHE. It is correct. (Return Code 0 and it refers the BPM in IR)

Then, thru tcode SWF_INB_CONF we set the delivery mode and Queue assignment for this process.

For Example.

Task : WS900000016 (This task automatically assigned by system)

Configuration of inbound processing

-

Delivery Mode : Without Buffering

Queue Assignment : Mutliple Queues (Random)

Number of Queues : 2

Change Counter : 1

-

That's all configuration.

After saved this, and click the Status of Reconfiguration icon in the menu, it shows

yellow color. Yellow color means 'Reconfiguration in process'.

The problem is that it shows yellow color from yesterday afternoon onwards. It did not turn into green (Reconfiguration complete)

Our doubt is what could be the problem? (Even after restart the system today morning, it shows yellow color).

Note that in our BPM design we do not use any correlation. No queues are locked in SMQ1 and SMQ2 tcodes.

So, what is the cause showing yellow color ?

Any idea friends (from your experience) to solve this issue.

Kindly help me.

Kind Regards,

Jeg P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look @ this

This might help you

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the following configuration in my project and its working fine.

Per IDOC collection process in the Integration Directory a number of queues must be configured to handle IDOC packages for the flow in question.

Configuration must be done in u201CConfiguration Inbound Processingu201D transaction SWF_INB_CONF.

Select BP_FlatIdocCollection in SWCV PBAS_GLOBAL_OBJECT and select the specific task (BPM) indicated by Party|Service under tab Initial Configuration.

Set Delivery Mode to 2 Without Buffering

Set Queue Assignment to 3 Multiple Queues (Content-Specific)

Set Number of Queues to 10

Start configuration by selecting the second option in the toolbar.

Kulwinder

Reward points if helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwinder Grewal

Thanks for reply. What is SPS level (NW2004s) of your system ? Beacuse, in our system it is 11. We found 1 Note, it clearly tells this is due to program error.

One more thing, suppose if you process 15 IDocs, assume that if 4th IDoc is failed, BPM automatically stops at 4th IDoc, or it leaves the 4th IDoc is in error state and process further IDocs.

Could you kindly clarify the above points ...?

Kind Regards,

Jeg P.

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatheeswaran,

I have also facing same problem can you please tell me how you resolved it.

Regards,

Amit

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek

But, This thread did not tell about my problem.