cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority R/3 vs Priority APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the APO master data, tab "SNP 2", there's a field called "Priority". In this field we can put a number from 1 to 255 and can be use to work on the production sequence.

In R/3, in the production order, there is also a field called "Priority" with only two option : V or F.

When a number is put in the APO master data, the planned order created in APO, transfer in R/3 and then convert in a production order, the same number appear in the field "Priority" of the production order. Of course, if we try to release the PO, the system won't accept it because it is not a F or V.

We want to be able to use the Priority field for sequence purpose in APO.

Question:

1. Can we stop the info to be transfer from APO to the R/3 production order ? Especially since these two fields have a totaly different purpose.

Thanks

JJ

Edited by: John Jay Palisoc on Jun 19, 2008 9:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check this exit in R3 EXIT_SAPLCORD_005. and also the suitable exit in APO

hope this helps

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIJAY,

How could i will look up with this exit you have given me??? any transaction code or internet link for me to see this exit??

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls go to COMD/SMOD tcode and type some Zproject and continue

Technical consultants will be able to do this and also they will be able to guide u whethet this exit can be used for your requirement

regards

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what you are talking about...

The priority field in the product master in APO has nothing to do with production orders.

It prioritizes demand for the APO Solve.

It doesn't affect any field / values in the planned order created by APO.

Can you clarify what your problem is or what you are trying to accomplish?

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

am talking on the APO side view SNP 2, other data there is a screen PRIORITY which has values number from 0 - 4, for i know it is use also for scheduling, and on R3 side in the production order, general tab there is scheduling screen there is also a PRIORITY field and only had values V and F only but when the planning of material was done in APO for example i put up for in the SNP2, other data screen PRIORITY a value of for when it was transported to R3 and create a PRODUCTION ORDER when you will check the general data scheduling the PRIORITY will be 4 also, but if you will notice in standard R3 as i mentioned above it only has values V or F no integer,number value but for this scenario the PRODUCTION ORDER planned by APO captures what was plan in prority on it. how could we stop the info to be transfer from APO to the R/3 production order with this case ? Especially since these two fields have a totally different purpose regarding APO and R3? any known customization should been done in R3?

Hope this could clear up you guys, please help me.

Thanks in advance

JJ