cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note implementation question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to implement a note which can be implemented as correction is delivered at next support pack level than we currently installed. I do not have issue with this, but when I apply this note using "snote" the system is downloading few other notes ( nearly 10) and in the final screen, there are 3 other notes in queue infront of the note I would like to implement.

When I verify other three notes, "snote" suggests that they "can be implemented". How ever, when I read document revalent to those possible prerequsites, they are applicable to previous versions and those corrections should have already delivered in our system.

My question is, shall i just implement all notes in queue or just "singe note" which I know, applicable to our system ?

Full points for all good answers.

Please help.

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the note suggest to implement the single note, then please implement the single note only.

They may be the prerequisite for this note.

But as you are already on that level.

Then donot implement those again.

As there are some notes which have pre-requisite and you have to fulfill those. As you are on that level, then no need to do that again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanx for quick reply. When I try to implement the relavent note.. I have following message with "yellow"

on two lines..

"Corrections incompletely copied; see change display" Shall I select and go ahead with implementation, do I have to do any thing after that ?

Pls help.

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you provide the note number??? I will have a check and also the SP level of ur system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again.

Note : 1146581

We are on HR Sp 27 - ECC 6.0 SR2

Thanks,

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go ahead. There is no problem in implementing the note.

If you click on Correction Instruction, you will get the pre-requisites.

There if you click on all the four things:

Only 0001008319 HR-GB: Correction to note 991793 is relevant to you and that is delivered in Patch 13 for HR.

So I think there is no issues in this coorection instruction for your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brilliant Response.

Answers (0)