cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM search text iView --when searchnode it should displayall parents&childs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have create one page & added three iViews to that page. one is MDM search text iView second is resultset iView & third is Itemdetails iView.

actually my requirement is when i search for any node in the search text iView then it has to display all the parents & child nodes of that search node. for example when i search for node india it has to all parent & all child nodes of the node "India".

now i am able to get all the parent nodes of node "India" in the resultset iView but i am not getting the child nodes of india like karnataka,tamilnadu etc.

now i want to display all the parents & all child nodes of the search node "India".

Please help me on this ASAP.

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

This is the default behaviour which cant be changed. I tried this thing and I observed that if child node contains the search pattern then only it will display the entire path from root node till the child that contains the search text because it starts traversing from the top and moves till the leaf.

If your tree is some what looks like this then only it is possible to achieve the expected behaviour.

India

Tamilnadu:India

Chennai:India

But I can understand this is not feasible. Lets wait for some replies regarding this.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (0)