cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

separate number Range for deliveries.

0 Kudos

Dear all

can you pls advise where is write user exit for seperate number range for deliveries based on sales org and plant.

regards

baranidharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLZ try if this helps:

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE in program MV45AFZZ

Regards,

Subbz..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use an exit (i.e. if you dont want to create that many delivery types) for this. Use the exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE USING US_RANGE_INTERN in program MV50AFZ1.

MV45AFZZ is for sales documents and not delivery documents.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R. Baranidharan ,

I am having same requirement that my clint requires delivery no range based on plant.

If u found any solution kindly let me know.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same user exit (USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE in program MV45AFZZ) and in this case, either you may hardcode the plants and the number range to be selected or may have a custom table with plants and the number ranges maintained.

Regards,

Ramesha A V

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barani,

Please try with these

MV50AFZ1

This include contains routines for processing delivery header and item data, as well as for changing the entrie delivery at central points during delivery processing. For more information on the exit, see note 415716.

MV50AFZ2

You can use this user exit to influence distribution of the delivery quantity to the batches found.

MV50AFZ3

You can use this user exit to control the confirmation requirement of an individual delivery item. You can only use this user exit for picking without Warehouse Management.

MV50AFZK

You can use this user exit to control material determination (material listing, material exclusion, product selection), by changing the communication structures for accessing the condition tables.

MV50AFZL

This exit allows you to control the behavior of delivery creation for order-based deliveries in the case of incomplete delivery groups.

MV50AFZZ

You can use this exit to influence batch determination for an individual delivery item.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.