cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table containing approver id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using datasource"0BBP_TD_SC_APPR_1"(for shopping carts:approver).It contains a field"APPROVER_ID" which contains approver no.This field is Only for STAT_RELEASE u2018I1129u2019 and u2018I1016u2019 from CRMD_PARTNER according to the standard business content...but,the user also wants this field to be displayed even if the shopping cart is waiting for the approval.

I wanted to know which table this field is retreiving....

Regards,

Manjari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this out

BBP_BW_APPROVER_COUNT

pass the Obj Type as BUS2121 and SC number in Obj ID

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need a table field? The user can see the approvers in the approval preview.

I am not sure if there is a table where these are stored, but you can find them using WAPI SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS when you know the workitem number of the approval task.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks martin...

as I need to pull this data from SRM to Bi and I need to do some enhancements,I will be requiring the table which contains this field...do u hv any idea which table contains this field???

regards,

Manjari.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I couldn't tell you from the top of my head. You can check the WAPI to see where it get's the data from.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the table "SWWWIHEAD" for all the info related to a work item .Pass the work item ID and you get all the info like when was the witem created,agent etc.

Additionaly to get the approvers for a doc,you can always use the FM's "u2022 BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_GET or BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

As you said i have tried the given function module by passing Object ID and Object Type but it does not return any thing.

plz guide me...

Regards,

Manjari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET with

iv_object_id = SC ID

iv_object_type = BUS2121

you can then use SRM_WAPI_WORKFLOW_GETDETAIL to get WI details.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha...

By implementing on ur suggestion,i m getting the approver's name but the user wants the approver's id...can u guide me how to get that???if i come to know that,my problem will be solved..

regards,

Manjari.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have the workitem ID you can use the WAPI I mentioned (SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS ) to get the users which have the task in their inbox. I am pretty sure this has the user-id's.

Regards,

Martin

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjari,

Use the function module BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE pass the iv_object_type as BUS2121 and iv_object_id as shopping cart number. You will get the list of approvers in the ET_ADHOC_AGENTS table. This table has the name and the userid.

thanks,

Ashwin

Do reward points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashwin...

I chkd the function module what u suggested me..but,i m not getting any entries in ET_ADHOC_AGENTS table....when ,i m chking this table in se11,the table does not exists...plz guide me in resolvin it...

regards,

Manjari.

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi Manjari,

This is an internal table that is returned by the function module. If you execute the function module BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE with the parameters SC number and BUS2121, the result is returned by the internal table ET_ADHOC_AGENTS.

thanks,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashwin..

I understood that its an internal table that is returned by the function module,but when i m executin the func.module,the internal table has no entries.plz guide me...

regards,

Manjari.

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjari,

Ideally, if the document has some approvers, the function module should return the agents. Can you check BBP_PD of the document and see the workflow status. Also, goto SWi6 and check the workflow log.

thanks,

Ashwin