cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area STUS DR SR is not defined for customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating customer thru XD01, i am getting the below message. What is the spro / trn code for filling the data in TVTA. I have checked all the assignments, all are ok, but the data is missing in TVTA.

Sales area STUS DR SR is not defined for customers

Message no. F2644

Diagnosis

The sales area specified has either not been defined (i.e. there is no entry in table TVTA) or it refers to another sales area for customers (customer division/customer distribution channel in the TVTA detail screen). This means that the customer master data of the sales area entered correspond to the data in the reference sales area and customer master data only needs to be maintained for this reference sales area.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check the setting

1. Defining Common Distribution Channels for Master Data

Transaction Code: VOR1

IMG Menu -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Define Common Distribution Channels

2. Defining Common Divisions for Master DataUse

Transaction Code: VOR2I

MG Menu -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Define Common Division

Also, your sales area should be sales organization + common DC + common DIV.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot directly enter values to TVTA table.It contains the Sales area Org Unit data.Which get populated based on the assignments we do in the enterprise structure Assignment tab for Sales and distribution.

PLZ ensur that the sales ares(sodist ChannelDiv) combination for which u have created the customer exists in the system.

Hope this clarifies your issue.Award points if it helps u.

Cheerz..

Subbz..