cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg - Spool Request #

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

If I print the different PO Documents, it take same Spool Requst number. I need different Spool Req # for different PO Documents.

Any Authorisation or Config settings...

Pls advise...

Regards

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

First select the Printer from which you need to print the PO's from SPAD, then try to print something from that printer for example: SPAD -- Printer name (double click) -- Now you will be inside the printer definition -- then goto Utilities -- For Device types -- Test data (ABAP) -- In the next page input the Printer name which you are going to print from and then go down to the 'additional parameter' section and click on 'Force new spool request' and save.

This will help you in creating the new spool numbers for every print through that particular printer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You did realise you were answering a half year old question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well whether half or full year old, but the question and answer are useful to others.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even when it is not security related?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Whats wrong, I really dont see any issues answering those questions.

I really dont answer for points, I want to know more and also let others know, if you people are more interested in answering where did you people go when these questions were posted...

Cheers,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take note that posts older than 90 days will by default no longer have a mail watch on them, so the person who asked the question will probably not know about this kind help from you.

I will assume this thread closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I accept you comments, but I answered the question just to help our friend who asked the question.

Or this might also help others in future.....

Thanks.

//BR

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fair enough, but I will move it to the NW Admin forum anyway as it is not clearly security related and people searching for it would be more likely to be looking there, than here.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can do that way, that will really help.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Answers (0)